Search Engine Optimization
Text copy writing or editing
Digitizing of photos, etc.
Search Engine Submission
Domain Name Registration
Affordable Web Hosting
Web Administration and Management
So, why do I need a website?
The Internet is one of the first places a person who has access to a computer will go to get information. As one source put it, "the Internet 'IS' information." Simply put,
not having a web site will soon be like not having a listing in your local Yellow Pages.
- More and more businesses are realizing the importance of a strong web presence. If your business isn’t on the web, then it’s going to lose out to the online competition.
- Did you know that most Internet users go online to research products and services for their local area rather than using a local directory, yellow pages or phone book? Approximately 68% of adult Canadians used the Internet for personal, non-business reasons in 2005, and nearly 2/3 of adult Canadians who used the Internet from home did so every day during a typical month. Today that number is closer to 80%.
- Canadians are doing much more online than emailing and surfing. They use the Internet to check weather conditions, make travel arrangements and view news or sports, as well as search for medical or government information, bank electronically and window shop. People increasingly identify with the Internet as an essential tool to access information and engage in all sorts of activities that only a few years ago they did offline.
- Experts agree that industries and businesses will have to shift to online to stay successful if they haven’t done so already. Like it or not, Living online is quickly becoming the new norm for Canadians.
- Many people see the world wide web as a virtual shopping mall. Some see it as a giant community where people can find information and exchange ideas. Others view the world wide web as a medium for entertainment.
The web is all these things and more.
- At its very simplest a web site can be a basic business card with an accompanying telephone number or email address to promote further interaction.
- For small business and services, the web offers an incredibly cost effective means of advertising. Compared to print, radio and television advertisements, a web site is extremely economical.
- The internet removes many of the traditional constraints involved in running a business. Customers no longer have to make a trip to the store to find out what’s in stock. Shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas and even hobbyists can entice people to visit with a well designed web site.
More and more businesses are realizing the importance of a strong web presence. If your business isn’t on the web, then it’s going to lose out to the online competition.
What will it cost to have a website?
The answer really depends upon your needs. We offer very competitive pricing, from a simple one-page business card site to a website of many pages, including hosting, domain registration and email services. Check out our website pricing details.
You’ve convinced me that I need a website. Where do we go from here
We need to talk. Together we will explore the nature of your business and the best way to present your business online. Check out how it works.